These quiches may be mini but they pack a ton of flavor.
- 6 slices Schnucks hardwood smoked bacon, cut crosswise into 1/4" pieces
- 1 pkg. Schnucks white mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups loosely packed baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 6 large Schnucks eggs
- 1 cup Schnucks whipping cream
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 cups Schnucks finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 12 standard muffin-pan cups with nonstick cooking spray. In nonstick 12" skillet, cook bacon over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally. With slotted spoon, transfer bacon to small bowl. To bacon fat in skillet, add mushrooms, bell pepper, onion and salt; cook 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Remove skillet from heat; stir in spinach and bacon.
- In medium bowl, with whisk, beat eggs, cream and pepper. Evenly divide vegetable mixture between muffin-pan cups; sprinkle cheese evenly over vegetable mixture. Pour egg mixture evenly over cheese.
- Bake quiches 20-25 minutes or until tops are lightly browned and internal temperature reaches 145°F. Cool in pan 5 minutes, then, with fork, lift quiches from pan and place on platter. Serve warm or at room temperature.
211 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 9G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.