These mini pies are perfect for feeding a gathering—or just yourself! Just freeze whatever you don’t eat (up to one month). To serve, defrost overnight then bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes to crisp the crust.
- 2 (14.1 oz.) packages refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 (30 oz.) can Libby’s pumpkin pie mix
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- whipped topping, to serve
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Using a 3 1/2-inch round cookie cutter, form pie crusts into 24 rounds and carefully press into cups of two prepared 12-cup muffin tins.
- In a large bowl whisk together pie mix, evaporated milk and eggs. Divide among dough cups and bake until filling is set, 25-30 minutes. Let cool before serving with whipped topping.
200 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3.5G