Lasagna, but make it mini.
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks unsalted butter
- 1 pkg. Schnucks whole white mushrooms, sliced
- 15 oz. frozen tomato meat sauce, thawed OR Schnucks prepared pizza sauce
- 1 cup Schnucks finely shredded mozzarella cheese, plus additional for topping
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 (15 oz.) container whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 pkg. square wonton wrappers
- 1 cup packed sliced pepperoni, chopped into smaller pieces
- fresh baby spinach leaves or basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray standard-size muffin pan with cooking spray. In 10" skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add mushrooms and cook 8-10 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. In 2-quart saucepan, heat meat sauce over medium heat until internal temperature reaches at least 160°F, stirring frequently; let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, ricotta and pepper until well combined. Press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin cup, pressing to bottom and sides. Divide about half the meat sauce between cups. Top some with half the pepperoni and others with half the mushroom mixture; add a spinach leaf or basil, if using.
- Over sauce, place another wonton wrapper, turning wrapper about 90° so that corners of the first wrapper and the second wrapper are not together. Divide about half the cheese mixture between cups. Cover with another wrapper, turning not to overlap; add sauce and top with remaining mushroom mixture or pepperoni. Cover with last wrapper and remaining cheese mixture. Top with remaining sauce and/or shredded cheese.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until tops are golden, edges are crunchy and cheese melts. Let stand 10 minutes before removing from pan and serving. Sprinkle with basil or torn spinach leaves, if using
210 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.