It’s just not a party without pigs in a blanket! These big-batch, crowd-pleasing mini crescent dogs are ideal for any occasion and come together with just two ingredients. You just need 15 minutes of prep and 15 minutes of bake time for flaky, savory and perfectly dippable appetizers.
- 2 (8 count, 8 oz.) pkgs. Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Roll
- 2 (24 pack, 14 oz.) pkgs. cocktail-size smoked link sausages or hot dogs
- Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll both cans of the dough; separate into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise into 3 narrow triangles.
- Place sausage on shortest side of each triangle. Roll up each, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point; place point side down on 2 ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown, switching position of cookie sheets halfway through baking. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
Refrigerated dough likes to stay chilled, so work in batches, making the first 2 dozen crescent dogs (from one can of dough) before taking the second can out of the refrigerator.
Give each dough-wrapped dog enough room to rise without bumping into each other.
60 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.