We donut know of any better donut recipe.
- 1 box (16.5 oz.) Schnucks yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Schnucks vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. milk
- garnish with bacon, Oreos, icing, coconut or sprinkles
- Icing: Combine 1 cup powdered sugar with 2 tablespoons milk. Stir until smooth. For maple icing, substitute maple syrup for the milk. For lime icing, substitute lime juice for the milk.
- Donuts: Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a mini donut pan with nonstick cooking spray. Combine cake mix, water, oil and egg. Add batter to donut pan until molds are half-filled. Bake until donuts spring back when touched (8-9 minutes.) Let cool completely. Top with icing.
111 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G