Everyone at work is going to be jealous when you show up with these mini burger kabobs! They bring all the flavor of a whole burger in a small lunch-friendly package.
- 1 lb. Verde Farms 93% lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. mustard
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 5 Sargento Cheddar Cheese Ultra Thin Slices, quartered
- 5 bibb lettuce leaves, quartered
- 20 red onion squares
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 5 cups berries, divided to serve
- 5 cups baby carrots, divided to serve
- 5 cups celery sticks, divided to serve
- 10 tbsp. Bolthouse Farms Ranch Dressing, divided to serve
- To a large bowl, add beef, breadcrumbs, egg, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic and black pepper. Gently mix until just combined and form into 20 meatball-sized patties.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add patties and cook, turning once halfway through, 8–10 minutes or until desired doneness. Top each with cheese and cook 1 minute more or until melted.
- On 20 skewers or long toothpicks, thread a patty, lettuce quarter, red onion square and tomato.
- Serve with 1 cup berries, 1 cup each carrot and celery sticks and 2 tablespoons Bolthouse Farms Ranch Dressing with each serving.
445 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G