Big BLT flavor in a mini bite.
- 2 slices thick-cut smoked bacon
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup packed baby arugula
- In large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat 8 minutes or until crispy, stirring occasionally. Transfer to paper towel-lined plate; cool. Crumble into bite-sized pieces.
- With sharp knife, trim off about 1/8-inch-thick slice from stem end of tomatoes. With 1/4 teaspoon measuring spoon, carefully scoop out pulp and seeds from tomatoes making sure bottom and side of tomatoes are intact. Place tomatoes, cut side down, on paper towel-lined cookie sheet; let stand 10 minutes to drain.
- In small bowl, combine cheese, mayonnaise and black pepper until smooth. Transfer to small zip-top plastic bag; snip off bottom corner. Place 1 arugula leaf in each tomato; fill with cheese mixture. Top with bacon pieces.
24 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.