These mini banana oatmeal muffins are delicious.
- Schnucks nonstick baking spray
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 Schnucks large egg, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup Chobani® non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- ¼ cup plain or cinnamon applesauce
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 3 tbsp Schnucks honey
- 1 tsp McCormick® ground cinnamon
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp Schnucks pure vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Toppings: almond or peanut butter; blueberries, pomegranate seeds or raspberries; chopped apples, cashews, dark chocolate, dried apricots, mangoes or strawberries; sliced almonds; pecan pieces; toasted coconut (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray mini muffin tin with baking spray. In large skillet, toast oats over medium heat 8 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- In large bowl, whisk egg; whisk in yogurt, banana, applesauce, milk, honey, cinnamon, baking powder, vanilla and salt until combined. Fold oats into egg mixture until combined.
- Evenly divide oatmeal mixture into prepared cups, filling ¾ full; add toppings, if desired. Bake 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center of muffins comes out clean. Cover and refrigerate leftovers up to 2 days.
127 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G