Cauliflower can now be found beyond the produce department—and for a good reason. It’s low in calories, full of fiber and a carbconscious choice. Try something new by adding cauliflower to this flavorful fiesta waffle.
Instead of all-purpose flour, use Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour from this recipe. It’s made from blanched whole almonds that is perfect for low-carb and gluten-free recipes.
- 1 (10 oz.) bag frozen riced cauliflower, thawed
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. McCormick Garlic and Onion, Black Pepper and Sea Salt All Purpose Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Schnucks shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup Schnucks plain Greek yogurt
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup Schnucks fresh pico de gallo
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- fresh cilantro, for garnish
- In a large bowl whisk together first five ingredients. Fold in 1/4 cup cheese.
- Heat a waffle maker to medium heat and coat with cooking spray. Spread 1/2 cup batter onto bottom of the waffle maker. Cook 4–6 minutes or until waffle is browned and cooked through. Remove and repeat with remaining batter, coating with cooking spray between each waffle.
- Top waffles with remaining ingredients.
310 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G