Salad doesn’t play a supporting role in this recipe – it’s the star of the show. With only 410 calories per serving, you’ll feel good about eating healthy.
- 1½ lbs. flank steak
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 8 cups mixed greens
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup Bolthouse Farms Cilantro Avocado Yogurt Dressing
- Preheat broiler. Rub steak with olive oil and lime juice then place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Add to oven and cook until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees, 12-16 minutes, flipping once halfway through. Place steak on a cutting board. Allow to rest 5 minutes then slice. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Divide greens, onion, tomatoes, bell pepper and carrots among four bowls. Top with steak. Serve immediately with dressing on side.
410 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.