Spice up your lunch with this meatless Mexican casserole.
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1 cup brown rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup Schnucks salsa
- 1 can Schnucks black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Schnucks cumin
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce, if desired
- 1/2 cup Schnucks shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, diced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté peppers and onions until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in rice, salsa, black beans, corn, garlic powder, cumin and hot sauce.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Add mixture to dish and top with shredded cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese begins to melt. Remove foil and bake another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Top with avocado before serving.
419 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G