Beat the midday slump with this better-for-you meatless meatballs and zoodles recipe.
- 1 (12.7 oz) bag Gardein Classic Meatless Meatballs
- 1 (24 oz.) jar Barilla Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 pkg. zucchini noodles
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Caesar salad prepared with light Caesar dressing
- In a medium pan combine meatballs and pasta sauce. Cook according to package directions.
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add zucchini noodles; cook for one minute. Drain; rinse immediately with cold water to stop cooking.
- Toss zucchini with meatballs and sauce. Top each serving with Parmesan cheese. Serve with salad.
420 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.