Go meat-free with a vegetarian meatball wrap. Enjoy a high-protein, high-fiber lunch with limited fat and no cholesterol—just a few of the benefits of choosing plant-based proteins.
Plus, this recipe uses Flatout Light Flatbreads that have the whole grains, fiber and protein you want for less than 100 calories.
- 1 cup Schnucks Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated English cucumber
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 4 Flatout Lite Original Wraps
- 3/4 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (12.7 oz) pkg. Frozen Gardein Classic Plant-Based Meatballs, prepared according to package
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- 4 kiwifruit
- In a small bowl combine first 4 ingredients. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Arrange wraps on a flat surface. Top each with equal portions cabbage, tomato onion and meatballs. Drizzle with yogurt mixture and top with feta and parsley. Wrap and serve with kiwifruit on the side.
400 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.