Meat lovers, unite!
- 2 12" refrigerated thin pizza shells
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 pkg. sliced pepperoni
- 1 pkg. precooked sausage crumbles
- 1 pkg. shredded Provel cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place 1 pizza shell on each of 2 large pizza pans or cookie sheets. With back of spoon, spread 1/2 cup sauce over each shell. Divide pepperoni and sausage over sauce; sprinkle pizzas with cheese and Italian seasoning, if using.
- Bake pizzas 16-18 minutes or just until cheese is lightly browned. Cut pizzas into squares to serve.
620 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 14G