These deviled eggs are mean, green and taste like a dream!
- 12 Schnucks eggs, hard boiled
- 1 avocado, halved
- 1 tbsp. coarse-ground mustard
- 1 tsp. Schnucks garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Schnucks onion powder
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Carefully peel eggs and cut in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place them in a large bowl. Set egg white halves aside and cover with a damp paper towel to keep them from drying.
- Add avocado, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, lime juice, salt and pepper to bowl with egg yolks. Mash with a fork until smooth.
- Add filling to a piping bag or resealable plastic bag with corner clipped off. Pipe filling into each egg white half; top with crumbled bacon.
67 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G