Make your favorite pizza topping combos in bite-sized form! These little pizzas are perfect finger food appetizers or a kid-friendly lunch.
- 1 cup baking mix
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup Schnucks shredded pizza cheese
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine baking mix with Italian seasoning.
- In a separate bowl whisk together milk, egg and vegetable oil. Add Schnucks shredded pizza cheese to egg mixture; pour into bowl with baking mix and stir until just combined (do not overmix).
- Divide batter among cups of a prepared 12-cup muffin tin. Spoon 1 teaspoon pizza sauce onto each muffin.
- Bake until golden brown, about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove muffins from oven and have the whole family (kids included!) top them with their favorite pizza toppings and more cheese.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese has melted, 2-5 more minutes.
220 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G