Psst. You can make a family favorite pasta dish in 30 minutes – in one pot. Toss ingredients in a pan and season with McCormick® Garlic and Oregano. Sprinkle with mozzarella and grated Parmesan for a melty finish.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 tsp. McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1 1/2 tsp. McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/4 tsp. McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper
- 3 cups uncooked ziti
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Brown ground beef in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, water and seasonings. Bring to boil. Add pasta; mix well. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Cover. Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
400 CALORIES Per Serving