Looking for a filling side dish for your holiday spread? This delicious Mashed Potatoes recipe has you covered!
- 3 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes, peeled & cut into 1-in. cubes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. Spice Hunter Garlic Pepper Blend
- 1 tbsp. chives, freshly chopped
- chopped fresh parsley, to serve
- Fill large pot 1/3 full with water, add salt and bring to a boil before adding potatoes and returning to boil.
- Partially cover pot with lid, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes. Add water as needed to keep potatoes under water. Drain and add potatoes to large bowl.
- In medium bowl, microwave cream cheese, milk, butter and garlic for 2 minutes. Add to potatoes and mash until desired creaminess is reached. Stir in pepper blend and chives.
- Serve while hot, garnished with parsley.
256 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.