The veggie loaded side dish is the perfect compliment to any meal this fall.
- 1 medium acorn squash
- 1 lb. fresh Brussels sprouts
- 2 tbsp. melted Schnucks unsalted butter
- 1 3/4 cups Schnucks pecan halves
- 1/4 cup Culinaria maple syrup
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Quarter acorn squash lengthwise; remove and discard seeds. Trim off ends and cut each portion crosswise into 1/2 inch slices.
- Trim and halve Brussels sprouts; add to a large bowl along with the squash and melted Schnucks unsalted butter. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Arrange in a single layer on a foil-lined sheet pan; roast 30–35 minutes or until browned and tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large dry skillet, cook Schnucks pecan halves over medium-low heat about 6 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently. Add Culinaria maple syrup and Schnucks unsalted butter; cook, stirring frequently, until butter has melted and mixture is bubbling.
- Drizzle pecan glaze over the roasted vegetables and gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.
379 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.