Satisfy your sweet tooth with our Maple Praline Ice Cream! It’s the perfect balance of sweet vanilla flavor and crunchy toppings.
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can condensed milk
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup candied pecans, chopped
- Place a large bowl in the freezer to prepare for ice cream, about 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine all mix ins. Whisk 2 minutes or until fully combined. Set aside.
- Add ice cream to the large chilled bowl. Using an electric mixer, mix on low until ice cream is soft but not melted, about 5 minutes.
- Add mixed toppings. Mix on low until just combined.
- Working quickly, transfer the mixed ice cream into a smaller bowl or Tupperware container. Immediately cover with a double layer of plastic wrap, pressing the first layer of wrap to surface of ice cream to minimize exposure to air. Wrap tightly with a second layer of plastic to seal the entire bowl. Place in deepest part of freezer, closest to your ice bin. Freeze minimum 4 hours, best overnight, before serving.
624 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 14G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.