This maple-dijon salmon is a hearty and healthy dinner.
- 1 tsp Full Circle Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- ⅛ tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 oz salmon filet
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tsp canola oil
- ⅔ cup cooked brown rice
- 1 tbsp dried cherries, chopped
- 1 tbsp crushed pistachios
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- ⅛ cup orange juice
- 1 cup steamed green beans
- In a small bowl mix maple syrup, mustard, lemon juice, garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Season salmon filet with salt and add filet to mixture. Toss until fully coated.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400°F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan, combine olive oil, rice, cherries, pistachios, parsley and orange juice; warm over medium heat.
- Serve salmon and rice with green beans topped with almonds.
439 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G