This maple-dijon salmon is a hearty and healthy dinner.
- 1 tsp. Full Circle Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 4 oz. salmon filet
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 2/3 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 tbsp. dried cherries, chopped
- 1 tbsp. crushed pistachios
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/8 cup orange juice
- 1 cup steamed green beans
- In a small bowl mix maple syrup, mustard, lemon juice, garlic and red pepper flakes
- Season salmon filet with salt and add filet to mixture. Toss until fully coated.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400°F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan, combine olive oil, rice, cherries, pistachios, parsley and orange juice; warm over medium heat.
- Serve salmon and rice with green beans topped with almonds.
439 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G