The Big Game calls for even BIGGER flavor!
- 1 bag (28 oz.) frozen French fries
- 9 oz. chorizo sausage, cooked, crumbled and drained
- 1 cup Schnucks Mexican shredded cheese blend
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- Prepare fries according to package directions and place in large baking dish.
- Evenly distribute cooked chorizo and cheese over fries. Return to oven and bake until cheese has melted, about 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and diced red onion. Serve immediately.
329 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 11G