These perfectly poppable mac and cheese bites from Schnucks will instantly become a new family favorite.
- 1 full mac and cheese recipe of choice, cooled
- 1 cup Schnucks all-purpose flour
- 1 bag Schnucks chips of choice, crushed
- 3 Schnucks eggs, beaten
- Scoop mac and cheese into 1 1/2" balls and place on a greased, foil-lined baking sheet. Freeze for 20-30 minutes, until firm.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Add flour, chips and eggs separately to three bowls.
- Working one at a time, roll each ball in flour, then dip in eggs and roll in chips until fully coated. Place back onto baking sheet.
- Bake until crispy on the outside and cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.