These savory waffles are easy to make but pack a punch in flavor and appearance! Plus, you will have a satisfying breakfast ready in only 20 minutes.
- 1 cup Kodiak Buttermilk Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 2 tbsp. light whipped cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. chopped green onion
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh dill, plus more to serve
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 oz. Culinaria Smoked Salmon
- sliced red onion, to serve (if desired)
- Stir together 1 cup water, waffle mix and oil in a medium bowl until just combined.
- Preheat and grease waffle iron. Add half of batter and cook according to waffle iron instructions. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Stir cream cheese, green onion and dill in a small bowl to combine; divide evenly among waffles and spread over tops. Top with tomato, salmon and, if desired, sliced red onion. Garnish with fresh dill and serve.
330 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.