Delight your guests with this easy recipe for London Broil Steaks with Three-Pepper Marinade. The marinade with black, cayenne, and chipotle peppers adds delicious deep flavor to budget-friendly top round London broil.
- 4 (10 oz.) Certified Angus Beef ® top round London broil steaks, about 1 1/4-inch thick
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. chipotle powder
- 1 tsp. fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together soy sauce, hot sauce, brown sugar, chipotle powder, black pepper and cayenne until brown sugar has dissolved.
- Place London broil steaks in a large heavy-duty zipper-locking plastic bag, pour in marinade, fully coating steaks. Refrigerate at least 4 hours, overnight preferred.
- Preheat grill to medium high. Remove steaks from marinade, pat dry with paper towels and discard marinade. Grill steaks 3-5 minutes per side or until they reach 125 -130°F internal temperature for medium rare. Rest at least 5 minutes before serving.
400 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G