These Blondies are loaded with delicoiusness.
- 2 1/2 cups Schnucks all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. Schnucks baking soda
- 3/4 Schnucks unsalted butter, plus additional for greasing pan
- 1 pkg. dark or light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3 Schnucks large eggs
- 3 cups mixed add-ins of choice (see ideas below!)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 15 1/4" x 10 1/4" rimmed baking pan. On sheet of waxed paper, combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- In 3- to 4-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Remove saucepan from heat; stir in sugar and vanilla. Add eggs; stir until well mixed. Stir in flour mixture and add-ins just until well blended. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted 2 inches from edge comes out almost clean. Do not overbake; blondie will firm as it cools. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- When cool, cut blondie lengthwise into 4 strips, then cut each strip crosswise into 6 pieces.
Load Up Your Blondies with These Add-ins
- Coarsely chopped pecans
- Chopped walnuts
- Chopped dried cherries
- Toffee bits
- Chocolate chips
- Sweetened flaked coconut
278 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.