Loaded Tots on Stick are a fan favorite. Enjoy with Caesar Sliders on a Stick.
- 32 Tater Tots®
- 16 slices bacon
- 8 wooden skewers
- 24 1/4-inch slices jalapeño pepper
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp. pale ale
- 3/4 cup original Velveeta® cheese (6 oz.)
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place tots in single layer on microwave-safe plate; cook in microwave oven 30 seconds. Place bacon on microwave-safe plate in single layers separated with 2 layers of paper towels; cover with paper towel and cook in microwave oven 5 minutes or until partially cooked but still flexible.
- Cut bacon slices crosswise in half. For each skewer, wrap each of 4 tots with 1 piece bacon; alternately skewer wrapped tots with 3 slices jalapeño, ending with wrapped tot. Repeat to make 7 more skewers.
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place skewers in single layer on prepared cookie sheet; bake 18 minutes.
- In small saucepot, heat pale ale over medium heat 3 minutes; add in cheese, Worcestershire sauce and Dijon mustard. Whisk until cheese melts and sauce is heated through, stirring frequently. Serve skewers drizzled with cheese sauce.
Serve tot skewers with a mixture of sour cream and green onions for dipping.
732 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 20G