Everyone loves Tater Tots, why not add them to your game-day party.
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 2 tbsp. Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 1 (32 oz.) pkg. Tater Tots® or Onion Tater Tots
- 1 (2.5 oz) pkg. bacon
- 1 1/2 cups Schnucks shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 sliced green onions
- In small bowl, stir sour cream and Sriracha hot chili sauce until well combined.
- Arrange Tater Tots a in single layer on rimmed baking pan.
- Bake 25 minutes at 450°F minutes or until golden brown and crisp; remove from oven and immediately transfer to serving dish.
- Heat bacon according to package directions until crisp; cool and chop.
- Evenly sprinkle Tots with shredded cheddar cheese, bacon and green onions; serve with sour cream mixture.