Try this new flavor twist for your next Taco Tuesday!
- Schnucks flour or corn tortillas
- Schnucks loaded burgers, cooked
- Toppings of choice
- Preheat a dry skillet over medium heat. Place tortillas in skillet (do not overlap) and cook for about 30 seconds per side.
- To make taco filling, crumble cooked burgers by hand and place into cooked tortillas. Top as desired.
TOP YOUR TACO
Pick a few toppings and add-ins to make the most of your loaded burger tacos.
- White, brown or Spanish rice
- Schnucks shredded cheese of choice
- Prepared frozen corn
- Prepared black beans
- Schnucks chunky salsa
- Shredded romaine lettuce
- Sliced jalapeño
- Chopped avocado
- Sliced green onion
- Sliced radish
- Chopped cilantro
- Schnucks salsa con queso or queso blanco
- Sour cream
- Chipotle mayonnaise
- Schnucks Picante sauce
- Fresh-squeezed lime juice