Do you like your nachos loaded? Get heaps of flavor with our buffalo chicken and veggie nachos with ranch sour cream which makes for a perfect topping.
- 2 cups Schnucks rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 bag Schnucks tortilla strips
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 oz. package ranch seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 green onions
- 1 jalapeño
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- to garnish cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, combine chicken and buffalo sauce.
- Spread chips onto a prepared baking sheet and top with chicken mixture and cheese. Bake until warmed through and cheese is melted, about 7 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine sour cream and ranch seasoning.
- Remove chips from oven; top with remaining ingredients and sour cream mixture.
930 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 17G