The perfect side dish for any meal! This Loaded Broccoli Cheese Baked Potato recipe is easy, delicious and takes less than an hour to make.
- 4 large Idaho Potatoes
- 1 (8 oz.) Hatfield Traditional Boneless Ham Steak, diced
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1 (10.8 oz.) Schnucks Steamin' Easy freshly frozen broccoli florets, steamed
- 1/4 cup Schnucks shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Schnucks sour cream
- 2 green onions, trimmed & sliced for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees with oven rack on middle shelf. With a fork, poke holes all over potatoes and wrap in foil. Place directly on oven rack and bake 40–45 minutes or until fork-tender. Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes in foil.
- In a medium pot, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 1–2 minutes until fragrant, stirring often. Add flour, stirring constantly, and cook 1 minute until thick and turning golden.
- Slowly whisk in milk, stirring constantly, until all lumps are gone. Bring sauce to boil and reduce heat to simmer 5 minutes. Add steamed broccoli and cheese; stir until cheese melts and sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream until combined, about 1 minute. Slice potato lengthwise and fluff with fork. Top with ham, broccoli cheese sauce and garnish with green onions. Serve warm.
327 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.