Add arugula, prosciutto and gouda cheese to make your linguine even tastier.
- 2 tbsp. pine nuts
- 1 box linguine pasta
- 1 large lemon
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed with press
- 1 small poblano chile pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2/3 cup julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 2 tbsp. capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 pkg. prosciutto, coarsely chopped
- 2 oz. baby arugula
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 6 oz. Gouda cheese, shredded
- In small skillet, toast pine nuts over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- Cook linguine according to package directions until pasta is “al dente.” Meanwhile, from lemon, grate peel and squeeze juice into separate bowls. In large sauté pan, heat oil over medium heat; add lemon peel, garlic, chile pepper, tomatoes and capers and cook 1 minute. Add prosciutto and cook 2 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta and add to sauté pan; toss to coat pasta. Add lemon juice, arugula, salt and pepper. Place pasta in warm individual bowls and sprinkle each with pine nuts and cheese.
509 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.