Enjoy the fresh taste you want with nothing you don’t—like artificial flavors or added hormones—with Oscar Mayer Natural Turkey Breast in these tasty lil’ lunch rollups. Serve with nut-free trail mix, celery sticks and apple wedges with sunflower butter dip and fresh pear.
- 1 (8 oz.) tube crescent dough sheet
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks yellow mustard
- 1/3 lb. Oscar Mayer Natural Turkey Breast
- 1 cup Schnucks shredded cheese of choice
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- poppy or sesame seeds, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Unroll dough and cut in half horizontally. Stir together mayo and mustard; spread over dough then evenly top with turkey and cheese.
- Starting from the long sides, roll up both sheets of dough and pinch seams to seal. Cut each roll into 6 pieces and arrange cut-side up on a large, parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Brush tops of rollups with egg and sprinkle with seeds, if using.
- Bake 18–20 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve warm or cold.
These can be prepared up to 3 days in advance. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Or, assemble through step 2 and freeze up to 1 month. Thaw and bake before serving.
387 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G