This delicious dessert uses simple ingredients like Greek yogurt and bananas. With it’s sweetness, you’ll never believe its only 215 calories!
- 3 cups Schnucks vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, divided
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 6 medium bananas, halved lengthwise
- 2 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- In a stand mixer or large food processor, combine yogurt, maple syrup, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and salt. Process until smooth, scraping down edges of bowl with a rubber spatula, as needed. Transfer to a 2-quart rectangular baking dish and cover. Freeze 3 hours, stirring gently and re-covering every 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. To a greased baking dish, add banana and drizzle with remaining lemon juice. Sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Bake 10–15 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Serve bananas over top of frozen yogurt.
215 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G