Blue Moon Light Sky added to a traditional margarita balances the sweetness and completes the citrus flavors with tropical tangerine.
- 6 oz. Blue Moon Light Sky
- 3 oz. frozen lemonade
- 3 oz. water
- 3 oz. diet lemon lime soda
- 1.5 tequila
- tangerine peel, for garnish
- Mix frozen lemonade, water, diet lemon lime soda and tequila in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour into a glass and fill with ice.
- Top with Blue Moon Light Sky and a splash of lime juice. Stir gently.
- Add tangerine peel to garnish.