This vegetarian friendly dish is full of fresh flavors and hearty enough to leave you feeling full and satisfied.
- 1/2 lbs. fresh green beans
- 1/2 cup Schnucks olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Schnucks honey
- 5 oz. salad greens
- 2 cups cubed, cooked sweet potato
- 1 cup dried green lentils, rinsed
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 hard boiled eggs, halved
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup capers
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add green beans and cook until bright green and tender crisp, about 2 minutes. Drain and place in a bowl of ice water to stop cooking.
- Return pot to range. Add lentils and cover with water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer, stirring occasionally, until lentils are tender, 15-25 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, mustard and honey. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- To serve, top greens with all ingredients.
660 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G