Go with grapes every day for a whole bunch of healthy! And this Lemony Grape Toast is a great place to start! Research suggests that grapes may contribute to heart health, brain health and more.
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 1/2 tbsp. honey, divided
- 1/2 (8 oz.) pkg. Schnucks whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 lemon, zest and juice
- 4 slices whole-grain bread
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- On a foil-lined sheet pan, toss together seedless grapes, olive oil and 2 tablespoons honey. Season with salt if desired. Spread into an even layer; roast 15–20 minutes or until grapes have burst and mixture is syrupy.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl whisk together whipped cream cheese; zest and juice of half a lemon; and remaining 1/2 tablespoon honey.
- Toast whole-grain bread. Evenly spread the lemon cream cheese onto toast and top with the roasted grapes. If desired, top with more lemon zest and serve immediately.
Make Ahead Breakfast
Roasted Grapes and Lemon Cream Cheese can be prepared up to a week in advance! Cover separately and refrigerate until ready to serve.
307 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G