This lemon-thyme grilled pork chop recipe from Schnucks is perfect for dinnertime.
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp. Schnucks brown sugar
- 2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. Schnucks garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops
- 2 small lemons, halved
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. In small bowl, stir brown sugar, coriander, thyme, ginger, garlic powder, salt and pepper until well combined. Evenly coat both sides of pork chops with spice mixture.
- Place pork chops and lemons, cut side down, on hot grill rack; cover and cook pork chops 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F, turning once halfway through cooking; cook lemons 5 minutes or until light grill marks appear.
- Transfer pork chops and lemons to serving platter. Loosely cover with aluminum foil and let stand 5 minutes. Serve pork chops with lemons for squeezing over pork.
318 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G