This lemon horseradish salmon recipe will be a welcome addition at every holiday gathering.
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. fresh dill, plus more to garnish
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1- 2½-3 lb salmon filet
- ½ cup horseradish cream
- 1 lemon slices and sliced green onion, to garnish
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and zest, brown sugar, soy sauce, oil, garlic, dill, salt and pepper. Add salmon, skin side down, to a foil-lined baking sheet and coat with lemon juice mixture. Marinate 1 hour before roasting.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Roast salmon for 15-20 minutes depending on thickness (10 minutes per inch) or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then top with horseradish cream and garnish with lemon slices, fresh dill and sliced green onion.
358 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.