Lemon-Dijon pork makes a healthy and hearty family dinner.
- 4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 + 1/2 lb. sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 lb. fresh brussel sprouts, quartered
- 4 boneless pork chops
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl, mix Dijon mustard, lemon zest, garlic, salt and pepper; gradually whisk in olive oil. Set aside 1 tablespoon of mustard mixture for brushing pork.
- Add sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts to mustard mixture; toss to coat.
- Place pork chops and vegetables on a baking pan. Brush chops with reserved mustard mixture. Roast 15 minutes.
- Turn chops and stir vegetables; continue roasting until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°F and vegetables are tender, 10-15 additional minutes.
465 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G