This recipe makes a great hearty and healthy dinner option.
- 1 cooking spray
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons (juiced)
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 4 (4 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 lb. Little Potato Company Yellow Potatoes, coined
- 3 carrots, coined
- 2 parsnips, coined
- 1/2 cup brussel sprouts, halved
- 1/2 lemon, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken breasts, potatoes, carrots, parsnips and Brussels sprouts to the dressing and toss to coat.
- Gently pour the vegetables and chicken onto the prepared baking sheet. Top with lemon slices.
- Place in the oven and roast for 40 to 45 minutes, until the chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 165°F.
488 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.