Tonight’s dinner plans have been foiled.
- 4 sheets Schnucks aluminum foil
- 2 cups red potatoes, quartered
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 4 Schnucks chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup , divided
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 8 lemon slices
- 1 steak seasoning
- Place equal amounts of potatoes, peppers and onion slices in center of each piece of foil. Slice each chicken breast into 4-6 pieces and place on top of each veggie pile.
- Pour 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 tablespoon olive oil over chicken and sprinkle with steak seasoning, salt and pepper. Top with 2 lemon slices. Repeat process for remaining chicken foil packets.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the chicken, covering completely, and press foil edges together, sealing the packets closed. Place on fireside grill grate and cook over medium-high heat for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165º. Carefully open foil packets and enjoy!
412 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.