It is estimated that people have been eating yogurt for over 10,000 years! Lucky for us though, it is now offered in a wide variety of fun flavors and styles like this tasty treat for a hot summer day.
- 2 1/2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 cup packed baby spinach
- 5 cups Schnucks nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 lemons, juice and zest
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a blender, mix blackberries and spinach until smooth. In a separate medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Fill ice pop molds about a third of the way with berry purée. Fill remaining space with yogurt mixture. To create swirls, use a chopstick to gently poke through layers.
- Gently tap the molds on counter to remove any air bubbles. Insert food-safe wooden craft sticks and freeze at least 6 hours.
- To remove ice pops from molds, run under warm water 10–15 seconds. Wiggle ice pops out and serve.
135 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.