This traditional Mexican dish is the perfect way to use up that leftover over Pork Pozole that was oh so good. Not only is this recipe delicious, but it is super quick as well!
- 3 cups leftover pork pozole
- 6 oz. corn tortilla chips
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks vegetable oil
- 4 Schnucks eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- sliced radishes, to serve
- sliced avocado, to serve
- pico de gallo, to serve
- shredded cheese, to serve
- In a large skillet, warm pozole over medium heat. Stir in chips; cook 3–5 minutes or until warm.
- In a medium nonstick skillet, fry eggs in oil over medium heat until desired doneness.
- Divide mixture evenly among 4 plates. Top with fried eggs and cilantro. Serve with radishes, avocado, pico de gallo and/or shredded cheese, if desired.
469 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.