Fill up on this cheesy Mexican style chicken casserole.
- 1 pkg. Schnucks shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 Schnucks herb whole roasted chicken, skin removed and meat shredded
- 1 can Schnucks dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can Schnucks Mexican style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup Schnucks frozen corn
- 1 cup Schnucsk frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup Schnucks sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Set aside 3/4 cup cheese. In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Spread mixture into 2 1/2 quart or 11 x 7" glass or ceramic baking dish.
- Sprinkle with reserved cheese. Bake 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
360 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.