Kugel is a hearty egg noodle casserole that makes for an appetizing holiday side dish.
- 8 oz. egg noodles, cooked according to package
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 cups low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 6 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 tsp. Spice Hunter Ground Highland Harvest Saigon Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- chopped green onion for garnish
- salt to season
- pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix all of the ingredients together in large bowl.
- Pour mix into buttered casserole dish. Bake 30–40 minutes until top is lightly browned and kugel is set.
- Cool for 15 minutes before slicing. Serve with green onions as garnish.
209 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.