Enjoy a quick way to add crunch to your meal.
- 1 seedless local cucumber, sliced into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 1 tbsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- In a medium bowl toss cucumber in crushed red pepper, salt and sugar. Cover and let sit at room temperature about 30 minutes or until softened and some juices have formed. Transfer to a colander and toss to drain well.
- In a jar or resealable container, shake together remaining ingredients until well combined. Add cucumbers and toss again to coat. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 5 days; cucumbers will develop more flavor the longer they soak.
24 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.