You can make this restaurant favorite in just 30 minutes at home with healthy and nutritious ingredients!
- 3 cups chopped pineapple
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 3 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. sliced green onion
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 3 tbsp. lime juice, divided
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. Kevin’s Natural Foods Korean BBQ-Style Chicken
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 leaves bibb or butter lettuce
- sliced jalapeño, to serve (if desired)
- sliced red onion, to serve (if desired)
- sriracha sauce, to serve (if desired)
- Add pineapple, red cabbage, carrots, sesame oil, jalapeño pepper, green onion and lime zest to a large bowl along with 2 tablespoons of the lime juice. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Toss gently to combine.
- Prepare chicken according to package instructions; shred using 2 forks.
- In a medium bowl stir together rice, cilantro and remaining lime juice.
- Fill lettuce leaves with rice, chicken and pineapple slaw. Serve topped with sliced jalapeño, red onion and sriracha, if desired.
419 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.