These Kodiak Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal Cookies are a crowd favorite! Loaded with simple and tasty ingredients, these cookies are the definition of sweet chewy perfection.
- 3 pkgs. Kodiak Cakes maple brown sugar oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Schnucks all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. Schnucks pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Schnucks raisins
- 1/2 cup roasted unsalted pistachios
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a medium bowl, add oatmeal, flour and baking powder. Whisk to combine.
- Add butter, maple syrup and milk. Whisk to combine for about 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients, stirring until a thick batter forms, 2–3 minutes.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes or until firm. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of dough onto lined sheet pans, leaving 2 inches between each ball, making 24 total.
- Bake cookies 12–15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes. Cookies can be stored for up to 7 days at room temperature in an airtight container.
145 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.