Looking for a sweet new breakfast option? Try these Kodiak Cakes Maple Brown Sugar Peanut Butter Pops!
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 3 packets Kodiak Cakes maple brown sugar oatmeal
- 3 medium ripe bananas, peeled
- 2/3 cup Schnucks creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup Schnucks plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 10 wooden popsicle sticks
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat milk for 2 minutes or until warmed. Reserve 1/4 cup dried oatmeal mixture in a separate bowl. Add remaining mixture to warm milk and steep covered for 10 minutes or until thickened slightly and room temperature.
- In a food processor or blender, purée bananas, peanut butter and yogurt until smooth. Add half of oatmeal milk mixture and pulse in 10-second intervals until combined.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Spread remaining oatmeal mixture on bottom of pan, pour yogurt mixture evenly over the oatmeal and top with remaining dried oatmeal. Swirl together using butter knife.
- Freeze popsicles for 2 hours, remove and insert wooden popsicle sticks. Return to freezer for 2–4 more hours or until set.
- To loosen popsicles from mold, run under warm water for 1–2 minutes. Slice into popsicles and serve.
Get Creative With Your Ice Pop Molds
Here are 5 ideas:
- Loaf Pans (10 slices)
- Yogurt Container
- Plastic Cups
- Ice Cube Trays
- Baking Tins
210 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.